We invite you to go digital with Teva api at CPhI Worldwide in Barcelona
By Kerri McCullough Wood, VP Head of Global Sales
When 36,000 industry professionals enter the Fira de Barcelona Gran Via for CPhI Worldwide next month, Teva api’s digital presence will be found nearly everywhere throughout the Fira.
Here are our plans for the event >>>
Attendees will connect to the conference Wi-Fi through a special Teva api landing page, they will be invited to relax in the TAPI-sponsored “Reconnect2Business” rest and recharge areas, and they will experience our cutting-edge online services at Teva api’s interactive booth: Hall H4, Stand 4C10. Our vision to create a “digital ecosystem” with industry-leading digital tools and services for our customers will come to life at CPhI Worldwide.
>>> The Teva api team looks forward to seeing you at CPhI Worldwide in Barcelona, 4-6 October, Hall H4, Stand 4C10!
Teva api & You: Let’s Go Digital!
Teva api has introduced some innovative digital services to the industry this year, all designed with our customers’ best interests in mind. We are planning several exciting events to showcase them during the three-day conference including:
- The worldwide launch of Teva api Online. Teva api is proud to officially launch our upgraded customer portal, Teva api Online, at CPhI Worldwide. The portal leads the API industry with an all-encompassing customer-centric approach to digital services that are available anytime, anywhere and on any device. Our team will demonstrate Teva api Online’s cutting-edge digital experience to conference attendees, and Teva api customers will be able to sign up at our booth.
Customers don’t have to wait for Barcelona,
For More details on Teva api's customer portal features and benefits Click here
- Experience the rich user content on teva-api.com. Re-designed and launched earlier this year, teva-api.com is an industry-leading website that delivers well-organized content, clear navigation, extensive API information, and easy access on a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. Barcelona attendees can explore the site’s many features at our booth, including its in-depth product catalog with up-to-date information on more than 300 APIs – the broadest portfolio in the industry.
- Have fun with interactive activities. Learn about Teva api Online’s many customer-friendly features, and have some fun too, playing the Teva api & You – Let’s Go Digital! interactive game. Every player has a chance to win and every winner gets a prize! Plus, customers can activate their account on the portal in minutes.
Ask us about the following new products:
During CPhI Worldwide, Teva api customers will get a preview of several new products which, of course subject to patent situations, will be coming to the European markets in the near future. including:
Brexpiprazole – Central Nerve System
Sugammadex - Reversal of neuromuscular blockade
Venetoclax – Anti-cancer
Edoxaban - Anti-coagulant
Valsartan sacubitril – cardiovascular
Selexipag - Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Eluxadoline – Gastro
If you would like to learn more about one of these products, send your inquiry now!
Conferences like CPhI Worldwide provide a valuable opportunity for us to spend time with customers and get their feedback so we can serve them better. Our account managers are looking forward to meeting face-to-face with customers to discuss issues, collaborate on go-to-market strategies, and explore new ideas to help them stay as top players in their markets.
Balancing work and play in Barcelona
Barcelona is a vibrant, historic city and one of the world’s leading tourist and cultural centers. If you are attending the conference, find some time to take advantage of all that Barcelona has to offer. Check out some of our team’s recommendations for places to explore. Enjoy your stay!
- A visitor’s guide to the city
- Small neighborhood shops, open-air markets and large shopping centers
- Barcelona Shopping Line (largest open-air retail hub in Europe)
The Teva api team looks forward to seeing you at CPhI Worldwide in Barcelona, 4-6 October, Hall H4, Stand 4C10!
To learn how Teva api’s digital services can meet your specialized needs, please contact us.